Advisory Board Members Set Chapter Priorities
TRSA has appointed an 11-member Advisory Board of representatives of supplier partner organizations to oversee the development of the new Middle East Chapter. These individuals have met for several months to plan the Chapter’s initial activities and develop strategy to build its membership.
- Steve Anderton, Managing Director, LTC Worldwide
- Mohamad Abd Alwahid, Operation Manager, Natronic International Inc.
- Tim Bacon, Director – Middle East, Africa and India, Alliance Laundry BVBA
- Andrew Cole, Operations Specialist and Director, Micronclean India
- Ahmed Hamdy, Technical Support Manager, Ecolab
- Sreejith Narendran, Principal Consultant. Magnarab Equipment Trading LLC
- Shyam Parmar, Project Manager, Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH
- Nikolaos Pastras, Global Application Expert, Diversey Gulf FZE
- David Stevens, CEO, Textile Services Association
- Robert Stevens, Director and Founder, NewGen Business Services
- Vinayak Vishnuprasad, Business Development Director, Atlantic Care Chemicals
These individuals are assisting TRSA in identifying potential chapter members, proposing TRSA initiatives and providing education, training and networking for laundries in the region. Click here to learn more about these board members. Chapter managers are Narayanan Raghavan and Ram Mohan (Rent-a-Towel, Dubai).
All laundry operators and supplier partners in the region are welcome become Chapter members to take full advantage of TRSA services to strengthen their businesses. Click here to view these membership types and apply.
(Photo of conference room courtesy Burj Al Arab, Dubai)